Rats in the attic can be an unexpected and costly surprise. They can quickly wreak havoc on your home and your family. Droppings, scratchings, and chewed wire are all bad signs that could be dangerous. It’s best to control the damage before the damage controls you. What should you do if you find rats in your attic?
- Inspect your house for all potential holes and gaps – look from floor to ceiling!
- Seal up the holes and gaps with steel. Rats are unable to chew through this.
- After the holes are sealed, focus on removing rats still in your interior.
- Continue to remove the rats as you catch them until you don’t hear further movement.
- Clean up the space once you think it to be clear of rats.
If you are looking for a pain-free rodent removal service in Frisco, Texas, contact Bug Commander! Give them a call at (214) 972-2988.