Handling a small bug issue is easy, but what if the infestation is too much to handle? Before calling a pest control company, be sure to consider these five things.
5. Referrals – Good or bad, company references are important. You learn a lot from what people say about a company. And no references is a bad sign.
4. Price – You get what you pay for! Skimping on cost to eliminate a pest, you will probably end up paying more to fix it.
3. Consultation – Before paying for anything, find out the problem. A good tech will inspect your home and make recommendations before discussing a contract.
3. Chemicals – Inquire about the types of chemicals being used, and if they are harmful to pets & children, ask if there is a safer alternative.
1. Contract terms – Companies offer deals to entice new customers, make sure that the contract terms remain to your liking throughout the contract.
To take back control of your home, trust the best home pest control in Frisco, Texas with Bug Commander! For more information, call (214) 307-1933