Termite Control Services in Little Elm
Call the Pros at Bug Commander Pest Control
Your home faces a number of serious threats on an almost daily basis, but there are not may that are more potent than termites. Termites are big trouble that comes in a ton of tiny packages—these wood-eating insects love to feast on the structure of your home, meaning they can severely weaken and even destroy important load-bearing structures. Termite damage can cost thousands and thousands of dollars to repair, and the bad news is you may not even realize you have a termite issue until it’s too late.
Whether you’re looking for a preventative measure or a response to a termite issue, Bug Commander Pest Control is here to help. Our Little Elm termite control services are designed to help you eliminate the threat of termites whether you’re already dealing with the issue or you’re simply looking to avoid it altogether. When you have a termite issue, we use state-of-the-art techniques and materials that eliminate the issue for good and keep the bugs away. When we’re done, or when you’re simply looking to prevent a termite issue in your home, we offer premium termite damage prevention methods, including regular checks and maintenance plans. Our mission is to keep your home safe, reliable, and pest-free, and keeping it free of termites is just one way we do that. Plus we always make it a point to deliver the same reputable and reliable customer service we’ve become known for.
For world-class termite control and prevention services in Little Elm, call Bug Commander Pest Control at (214) 307-1933 today.
Termite Removal Services
Termites are immensely small bugs, and each one on their own consumes so little so slowly that you probably will never notice that they were ever there. However, termites are rarely alone. Termites usually quickly develop into colonies made of thousands or even millions of bugs, and together that kind of bug population can deal an incredible amount of damage. And because everything is happening inside your walls where you don’t regularly get to see what’s going on with your own eyes.
What are some signs my home may be dealing with a termite infestation?
- Clicking sounds in your walls. Soldier termites bang their heads on surfaces to warn the rest of the colony of danger. This sounds like a quiet, subtle clicking from inside your walls.
- White ants. Termites are often mistaken for ants. Whereas ants are usually a darker color like black, brown, or even red, termites are usually a white or creamy color that appears quite translucent. That white ant isn’t an ant at all… it’s a termite.
- Hollow-sounding timber. Termites tend to eat wood from the inside out, so any wood areas like doorframes or floorboards that sound hollow or papery usually have lost their internal structure due to termites.
- Tight-fitting doors and stuck windows. Termites produce moisture when eating wood, and moist wood expands, making doors difficult to close and windows difficult to open.
- Termite droppings. Also known as Frass, termite droppings are a dead giveaway of termite presence. Frass usually appears to be a dark, powdery substance around the areas where termites are infesting. Drywood termites tend to push their feces out of the entrance to their nest, making them fairly easy to locate.
Have a termite issue? Contact Bug Commander Pest Control today.
“Very Professional & Highly Recommended”
If you’re looking to avoid termites, regular inspections and prevention services are the way to go. Termites are no exception. At Bug Commander Pest Control, we offer a wide range of termite prevention services designed to help keep these frustrating and damage-causing bugs out of your home. We also offer comprehensive termite inspections from highly-trained, detail-oriented inspectors. If there are signs of termite damage, we’ll spot them and let you know so we can help you develop a comprehensive plan to deal with it.
Upfront and Honest Flat-Rate PricingYou will know the cost of the service before our team gets started.
Exceeding ExpectationsWe are responsive and understand the urgency of dealing with rodent and pest control matters.
Using the Safest and High Quality ChemicalsThe chemicals we use are safer for your family and we don't dilute them, making them more effective.