Frisco Ant Control Services
Proven Insect Exterminator
Ants are a real nuisance to homeowners. They can get in through the smallest cracks in your walls and the smallest holes in your exterior. When they do break in, it seems as though they get in en masse, and suddenly you’re dealing with thousands of ants swarming all over your kitchen, bedrooms, and more.
Bug Commander Pest Control understands how ants think, how they behave, and how to get rid of the issue. We tackle an ant infestation head-on so you can get back to enjoying your home in stress-free comfort and without the pesky intrusion of ants.
Our team of Frisco ant control technicians care about your health and the environment with the work we do. We make it our focus to deliver a quality result through a unique philosophy of Integrated Pest Management, which emphasizes evaluation, identification, application, reassessment, and continuing management.
This ensures you get a pest control solution that’s effective for both today and for the future, with continual checkups and adjustments to keep the intruders at bay. We use the industry’s number-one products, including organic solutions that don’t expose you and your family to unnecessary chemicals. And we do all of this while maintaining the utmost degrees of professionalism and competitive prices.
Prevent Ant Infestations with These Tips
While our team is always ready to handle any ant infestation you may have, there are steps you can take to prevent them from occurring in the first place.
Here are some tips:
- Keep your home clean and free of food debris. Ants are attracted to crumbs and spills, so make sure to clean up any food messes promptly.
- Store food in airtight containers. This will make it harder for ants to detect and access food sources in your home.
- Seal cracks and gaps in your home's foundation and walls. Ants can enter your home through even the tiniest of openings, so sealing them up can help prevent infestations.
- Trim back trees and bushes that touch your home. Ants can use these as a bridge to enter your home.
- Keep your home dry. Ants are attracted to moisture, so make sure to fix any leaks or water damage in your home promptly.
By following these tips, you can reduce the likelihood of an ant infestation in your home. But if you do find yourself dealing with ants, don't hesitate to give us a call for reliable and effective pest control solutions.
Understanding How Ants Behave
There are many different species of ants, each with their own unique tendencies, behaviors, and preferred living arrangements, but all types of ants have a few things in common.
First off, each species needs food and shelter to survive, and each species is typically a scavenger, which means they will often feast on dead things or food scraps that are left unattended.
This is why ants seem to love garbage cans so much—the leftover food from your kitchen makes a feast for the colony.
Second, each colony consists of only three different types of ants:
- Workers: which are wingless females that do not reproduce and are responsible for everything from building the nest to defending and maintaining it to finding food sources.
- Males: which have wings and whose sole job is to mate with the queen of their colony or of another colony in order to produce thousands and thousands of eggs during the swarming process.
- Queen: a singular female ant who is responsible for laying all of the fertile eggs in a colony. The colony is centered around the queen, and the queen is protected at all costs.
Let us handle your ant colony problem contact Bug Commander Pest Control today!
“Very Professional & Highly Recommended”
Because your home is unique, the solution for getting rid of your ant problem needs to be unique as well. While ant traps and other lures can help keep ants and other pests away from your home, the only truly effective way to keep ants at bay is through continual checking and preventative procedures. Ant infestations usually begin with a few simple foragers finding a source of food, and before long they’ve alerted the entire colony to the presence of food and you’re dealing with a sudden swarm.
The ant control process begins with a careful evaluation of the ants in your home in order to determine the severity of the problem. It’s extremely rare that we would find a queen ant somewhere in your home, but if we do we know we’re dealing with a pretty big issue. Once our Frisco ant control technicians find the source of where the ants are getting into your home, we work to block it and remove any other areas where ants may find their way in. Once the entry point is controlled, we work to quickly remove the ants in your home and even offer you advice on how to care for your home so they don’t return later.
Upfront and Honest Flat-Rate PricingYou will know the cost of the service before our team gets started.
Exceeding ExpectationsWe are responsive and understand the urgency of dealing with rodent and pest control matters.
Using the Safest and High Quality ChemicalsThe chemicals we use are safer for your family and we don't dilute them, making them more effective.