Frisco Mosquito Control
Fast & Effective Mosquito Removal Services in Frisco, TX & the Surrounding Areas
Did you know that a single mosquito can cause more harm to humans than any other organism? In fact, over one million people die from mosquito-borne diseases each year. In addition to people, mosquitoes transmit diseases and parasites to dogs and horses.
Mosquito Spraying in Frisco, TX to Prevent Diseases
These diseases include malaria and viruses such as West Nile, Dengue and Yellow Fever. With such risks, mosquitoes are much more than just a nuisance. If not properly controlled, mosquitoes become a health risk to you and your loved-ones, friends and even your family pets. Mosquito bites also cause severe skin irritation through an allergic reaction to the mosquito’s saliva.
If you have a problem, our Frisco mosquito control experts at Bug Commander Pest Control are just a phone call away. We offer a variety of solutions to your mosquito problem so that you can enjoy your backyard activities again. Below you will find a summary of our mosquito spraying services.
Call Bug Commander Pest Control at (214) 307-1933 or contact us online to request effective & lasting mosquito control in Frisco, TX today!
Signs You Need Mosquito Control
- Buzzing in your ear: The absolute worst way to find out that you have a mosquito problem is when they're buzzing around your ear when you're trying to sleep at night. So you slap at it, turn on the light and kill one, but contact our Frisco mosquito control team to get rid of the rest.
- Visible nesting in standing water: Mosquitos thrive in humid areas where people leave standing water out such as in an empty trash can or a bucket. Make sure to clean these areas thoroughly to get at the nest before they hatch.
- Mosquito bites: If you're getting bitten throughout the day, you may not realize that you have bites until you're itching yourself at night time. Pro tip: the more you itch them the more they itch.
- Hovering around your food: Mosquitos are predisposed to find nutrients in floral nectars so they will love your sweet fruits such as apples of pears. If you do see any mosquitos indoors then they are likely nesting nearby and you should consult our Frisco mosquito control specialists.
- You're seeing more mosquitoes than usual: This is often the first sign that there's a problem. If you notice a sudden increase in the number of mosquitoes around your home, it's time to take action.
- Cases of mosquito-borne illness in your area: This is perhaps the most important sign that you need mosquito control. If there have been cases of Zika, West Nile virus, or another mosquito-borne illness in your area, it's essential to take steps to protect yourself and your family by eliminating mosquitoes from your property.
Call our experts (214) 307-1933 or contact us online today to schedule an appointment, or to learn more about our Frisco mosquito control options.
“Very Professional & Highly Recommended”
Mosquito Control Programs Designed by Bug Commander Pest Control
At Bug Commander Pest Control we deliver not only preventive pest control Frisco TX services, but mosquito control programs that are precisely designed in a three-step process of the following.
Mosquito Species Identification
Did you know that there are actually more than 200 different species of mosquitoes in the United States alone? By first identifying specifically which mosquito that is bugging you we can precisely deliver an individualized, treatment program. Our specialists will identify which mosquitoes you have so that we can provide the perfect solution.
Complete Professional Mosquito Inspections
Mosquitoes breed in various types of water and locations. Upon consultation, we will thoroughly inspect your property so to provide you with the most information possible regarding breeding conditions and mosquito resting locations.
Customized Mosquito Extermination Programs
When choosing a mosquito program every aspect of your property and landscape must be considered. Including species identification and habitat modification our specialists will customize a mosquito control program perfect for your needs.
Monthly Mosquito Control Service
At Bug Commander Pest Control, we firmly believe in providing services and products that are personalized to each client. For those customers who are not quite ready for a misting system, Bug Commander Pest Control offers a convenient monthly mosquito spraying service during the peak mosquito season.
Upon consultation we will thoroughly inspect your property so to determine areas where mosquitoes are likely to breed. For example, stagnant water is a perfect place for mosquitoes to breed. However, areas with large amounts of organic build-up such as gutters also provide a place for mosquitoes to thrive. Once we identify the breeding areas, we use a combination of sanitation, exclusion, habitat reduction and the application of liquid and granular materials in high moisture areas to control the development of larval mosquitoes.
One-Time Mosquito Control Service
Are you planning an outdoor event? A wedding? A graduation? A birthday party? An outdoor BBQ? Or even a pool party? Don’t let mosquitoes crash your party and spoil the fun! Bug Commander Pest Control also offers special a one-time mosquito spraying for special events. This program is designed to significantly reduce the number of adult mosquitoes present to help make your event a success.
So whatever your mosquito problem, Bug Commander Pest Control can design a plan so that you can enjoy your outdoor living space without unwanted “guests.”
For more information, please contact Bug Commander Pest Control at (214) 307-1933. Our skilled Frisco mosquito control experts have everything you need to help.
Reliable Pest SolutionsWhy Your Neighbors Call Us?
Upfront and Honest Flat-Rate PricingYou will know the cost of the service before our team gets started.
Exceeding ExpectationsWe are responsive and understand the urgency of dealing with rodent and pest control matters.
Using the Safest and High Quality ChemicalsThe chemicals we use are safer for your family and we don't dilute them, making them more effective.