Frisco Rodent Control Services
Rodent Exterminator for Your Home or Business
Just because you may be an animal lover does not mean that wildlife can’t at times be a nuisance. The unique climate of Texas presents an opportunity for a variety of creatures to invade the privacy of our homes. Often, these close encounters can pose a danger to homeowners and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Frisco rodent control team and get the help you need.
If you have uninvited guests on your property, call the Frisco rodent control specialists at Bug Commander Pest Control. Our Frisco rodent exterminators are fully certified and licensed to handle almost any type of rodent problem. And don’t worry—we are not in the wildlife killing business! We are committed to safely transporting these animals and ensuring that they have a suitable home.
Whatever your rodent control need is, get the help you require by calling (214) 307-1933 or use our online form.
Wildlife Removal & Relocation Experts
If you are hoping that the city or the county will take care of your wildlife problem for free, we’re sorry to tell you that they won’t. Humane wildlife removal requires specialized equipment and techniques from a professional animal control company. There are many rules and regulations about animal & rodent removal in Frisco, TX. Those who practice this area of animal control are required to have special licenses and permits.Our qualified rodent removal in Frisco TX can handle a wide range of wildlife issues, including
Whether your nuisance wildlife is hiding in your backyard, under your deck, or in your home, garage, or attic, we have the tools and skills to quickly and effectively eradicate your problem.
Signs You Need Rodent Control
1. Droppings - Since rodents are particularly hungry pests, they eat a lot and leave their droppings nearby their food sources such as the back of your pantry or the garage. They have fairly weak bladders and their urine produces a fairly noticeable stench as well.
2. Sounds or sightings - Particularly in the winter time, rodents can be fairly hungry scavengers throughout the night. But if you see or hear one during the day that means they're nesting nearby and you should call in our Frisco rodent control experts promptly.
3. Signs of a nest - Rodent nests can usually occupy small enclosed spaces with fabrics or insulation used for cushioning. You can sometimes find little holes on the inside of your home or burrows underneath your garden's soil.
4. Footprints - The size of the footprint will tell you if you're dealing with a rat or a mouse. If it's about an inch long then it's a rat while a mouse's footprint will be about a quarter inch long.
5. Newly chewed holes - As these rodents become more and more desperate for food as the winter months, they'll chew through just about anything to get to food sources. If you see new holes in your screens or plastic trash bins then call in our rodent exterminator promptly.
Professional Rodent Control & Removal
Bug Commander Pest Control also provides expert rodent removal in Frisco TX as well as removal services for mice, rat, snake, squirrel, and gopher problems. Our technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your property, locate entry points, and determine the best solution for the issue.
Call (214) 307-1933 today to schedule an appointment with our Frisco Rodent control exterminators that fits your schedule.
“**100% BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!**”- Anna P.
“Treatments are effective and the staff is super reliable and easy to work with.”- Jessica E.
“Top notch - and I love supporting a hard-working small business!”- Kassie E.