Frisco Rat Control Services
Going Above & Beyond for All of Our Customers
Many people don’t like to see or even think about rats. Homeowners dread waking up in the middle of the night and hearing the sound of rats scratching and chewing in the attic. Besides being a nuisance, these animals can cause much damage to your property and threaten the health and safety of the occupants.
Rats are very skittish creatures and can be very hard to catch. It is best to rely on the services of a professional animal control company like Bug Commander Pest Control. When you hire our Frisco rat control technicians, your problem will be taken care of in the quickest and most effective manner. Our Frisco rodent control team specializes in the safe and humane removal and relocation of all types of rodents and wildlife.
Call (214) 307-1933 today to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.
Signs of a Rat Infestation
Rats are known for being resilient creatures that are willing to do whatever it takes to keep living in your home or business. A relative of the mouse, rats are bigger and more intelligent and also have larger teeth and jaws. This means that the damage rats cause is often more extensive than that of mice. They can chew through just about anything on your property except steel.
Tell-tale signs of a rat infestation include:
- Droppings half an inch or larger
- Feces around food packages, in cupboards, or under sinks
- Urine odors
- Nests deep in the ground or up in attics or trees
- Rub and gnaw marks
- Rodent runways
- Chewed holes the size of a quarter
- Scampering noises
- Unusual pet behavior
How to Prevent Rat Infestations
Rats are one of the most unsafe and destructive household pests. They can carry disease, contaminate food sources, and can cause a variety of damages throughout your property. It is natural to want to make sure that they never get inside your home or place of work.
Rats seek three things from humans, including food, water, and shelter. The best way to keep your home or business safe from an infestation of rats is to remove access to these three items.
There are several steps you can take to fortify your property against a rat invasion, including:
- Fill holes, cracks, and gaps
- Keep food waste in containers with tight-fitting lids
- Keep fresh food in metal or glass containers with sealed lids
- Refrain from feeding outdoor birds or feed them huskless items
- Remove potential rodent nesting sites
- Trim trees, shrubs, and limbs back at least four feet from your property
Call Our Rodent Control Specialists
If you are looking for an experienced Frisco rat control expert who can get the job done right the first time, look no further than Bug Commander Pest Control.
To get the right solution for your rodent problem, reach out to us at (214) 307-1933 or use our online form today.
“Very Professional & Highly Recommended”
Rats in the attic can be an unexpected and a costly surprise. These little critter will quickly wreak havoc on your home and your family. They cause, droppings, scratching and chewed wire. It’s best to control the damage before the damage controls you. What should you do if you find rats in your attic?
- Inspect your house for all potential holes and gaps – look from floor to ceiling!
- Seal up the holes and gaps with steel. Rats are unable to chew through this.
- After the holes are sealed, focus on removing rats still in your interior.
- Continue to remove the rats as you catch them until you don’t hear further movement.
- Clean up the space once you think it to be clear of rats.
Remember, once an infestation has begun, rats are extremely hard to get rid of. If you already have rats living on your property, you will need to contact our skilled Frisco rat control technician to safely and effectively remove them.
Upfront and Honest Flat-Rate PricingYou will know the cost of the service before our team gets started.
Exceeding ExpectationsWe are responsive and understand the urgency of dealing with rodent and pest control matters.
Using the Safest and High Quality ChemicalsThe chemicals we use are safer for your family and we don't dilute them, making them more effective.